The Wink is a blog dedicated to promoting the pursuit of joy. Generally speaking it revolves around life as a parent and working mom. As a household we err on the side of eating organic, staying active, supporting the arts and shopping local.
Recently I have fielded several requests to participate in reviews and giveaways. As someone who knows how to sell things, I have a keen sense of how to present a message. As you read on you will see that I am not willing to write about just anything, which, if you think about it, makes it that much more valuable when I do.
I am happy to conduct reviews and giveaways for products, services and destinations that make sense for my life. By maintaining that connection, the integrity of my words and your message is preserved.
- To be shared on The Wink, things/services/destinations should fit in one or more of the following areas:
Products/experiences my daughters would enjoy—ages 4,6, 8
Products/services that I would use (I am late 30s, active, bilingual)
Things my husband and I could use or do together.
Things that fit within the scope of what is typically shared.
- I occasionally participate in affiliate relationships. These arrangements can result in my receiving a percentage of a sale made via a click through or a unique code.
- I absolutely will not conduct a giveaway for a product or service that I have not personally tried. Seriously, telling me I can have one for myself after the giveaway will be a waste of your time and mine.
- I am honest. If you would like to send me a product to review I will evaluate and allow you to know my opinion before moving forward with a post that might be negative.
- My last name is spelled Magee. One capital letter, no c. Please try to spell it correctly.
This policy became effective 7/1/2012.
I write this blog for myself. You may contact me at amanda at designtramp dot com if you are interested in exploring some sort of partnership. I am willing to entertain various arrangements to compensate me for time spent promoting, supporting and waxing euphoric about your product/service/destination on The Wink.
I will not post about anything I have:
A) Not tried personally
B) Would not be willing to pay for myself
If compensation is ever received it will be clearly disclosed within the body of a post.
Here it is in slightly more legalesish writing from www.disclosurepolicy.org
The Wink blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact amanda at designtramp dot com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.